Terms of Service
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use you agree to the following:
1. TERMS: You are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site(s) or its content. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law, and are not permitted for reuse, reposting, or otherwise redistribution outside of Banned-Together.
2. PROVIDED SERVICE: Permission is granted to view or access information or images on the Banned-Together web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: a. modify or copy the materials; b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); c. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Banned-Together's web site(s); d. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or e. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Banned-Together, or it’s Administrators at any time without notice and at the Administrators sole discretion. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the terminations of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DISCLAIMER: The materials on Banned-Together’s web site are provided “as is”. Banned-Together makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Further, Banned-Together does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any site(s) linked to the site(s). Banned-Together is not responsible for any medical decisions of its member base and does not offer medical advice.
4. LIMITATIONS: In no event shall Banned-Together, or its Administrators be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Banned-Together’s internet site, even if Banned-Together, or the Administrators have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA: The materials appearing on Banned-Together’s web site could include (but is not limited to) technical, typographical, or photographical errors. Banned-Together does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Banned-Together may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Banned-Together does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LINKS: Banned-Together has not reviewed all of the site linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Banned-Together, or its Administrators of the site. Use of any such linked web site(s) is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating Banned-Together’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Web Site(s).